RGB Spectrum & Milestone Systems Announce Partnership
RGB Spectrum is pleased to announce a new partnership with Milestone Systems, a global leader in open platform IP video management software (VMS).
RGB Spectrum’s Enterprise MCMS control room management platform is a hardware/software system that functions like a PSIM (physical security information management system), allowing Milestone XProtect® and other system components to be displayed and managed collectively. It utilizes integration at the video level rather than custom software to consolidate system resources, which vastly reduces the time required for deployment.
Milestone’s XProtect software is designed for large-scale and high-security surveillance applications. Enterprise MCMS provides multiple operators with a consolidated view of all system resources, as well as shared KVM control over resources. Its intuitive user interface makes it easy to route graphics and video inputs, and control all surveillance and monitoring applications.
“We are very happy to be part of this strategic alliance with Milestone Systems” remarked Bob Ehlers, VP of Marketing and Business Development at RGB Spectrum. “This partnership will enable our system integrators and partners to deliver the latest in control room and video management technologies for security operations centers (SOCS).”
Milestone’s partner solution page highlights the benefits of using our system:
- Enterprise MCMS is a PSIM-like hardware solution that allows all system components, including Milestone XProtect®, to be displayed and managed together without the need for custom software
- Enterprise MCMS uses video to integrate control of all systems, even legacy ones, in hours rather than days
- An intuitive “drag-and-drop” interface with live thumbnails provides operators with easy access to and control over all system resources
- Arbitrated KVM (keyboard/mouse) capabilities allow multiple operators (local or remote) to share control of local and remote resources
- Air-gapped design isolates systems from the network and from each other, effectively protecting controlled resources from external tampering and threats like malware and viruses
Extensive testing by Milestone has certified the interoperability of Enterprise MCMS and Milestone’s VMS systems. This means that Milestone and RGB Spectrum customers can depend on a fully-integrated, interoperable solution for video processing and control room management.
Look for a demonstration of the integrated RGB Spectrum and Milestone system at the Canon Expo 2015 (New York; Sep 10-11, 2015) and ASIS 2015 (Anaheim, CA; Sep 28-Oct 1, 2015). Or, click here to schedule a demonstration at one of our conveniently-located demo facilities.
Founded in 1998, Milestone Systems (a subsidiary of Canon Group) is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software. Milestone’s technology solutions are easy to manage and reliable, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes, and reduce costs. For more information, please visit: www.milestonesys.com.