New CAT-Linx 2 Plus 4K Endpoints with Integrated USB KVM Control
RGB Spectrum's new CAT-Linx™ 2 Plus extenders transmit high-resolution signals up to 100 meters using conventional CAT 6/7 cable. They also provide transparent USB extension for KVM control of remote devices. State-of-the-art technology delivers visually lossless compression of 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 signals.
For installation ease and convenience, CAT-Linx 2 Plus extenders have integrated power to supply endpoints over the same cable that carries the video and data signals. A CAT-Linx 2 pair needs only one power supply connected to the transmitter to power both ends.
The extenders offer HDCP 2.2, HDR, and multi-channel audio support. In addition to built-in KVM, the extenders can control display devices using IR pass-through and bidirectional RS-232 signal transmission.
- Signals up to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4 chroma, HDR 10, at data rates up to 18Gbps
- 4K 60Hz signal transmission up to 100 meters (330 feet) with CAT 6/7 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Embedded multi-channel audio
- IR and serial control of other devices
- Automatic EDID management
- Convenient mounting rack for 8 extender units available
In summary, CAT-Linx 2 Plus extenders are a high-performance, feature-rich, and cost-effective solution for 4K 60Hz signal distribution, with the addition of integrated KVM control.