SD Video Input Adapter for Switcher and Video Walls
For those who need analog video sources routed to Linx™ switchers and MediaWall® display processors, RGB Spectrum offers the VIA-100 SD Video-to-HDMI converter. The unit can upscale the analog video signal from composite and S-Video sources to an HDMI signal at a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions.
Along with scaling the video, the VIA-100 embeds analog or digital audio into the HDMI stream. The audio can also be converted between analog and digital formats and output as a separate signal.
A built in OSD menu provides easy access to configuration, picture setup, system information, and other advanced options. The VIA-100 is perfect for systems with a limited number of these legacy sources.
- Scales composite or S video to PC resolutions
- Automatically detects connected monitors' native resolution and adjusts the output scaling to match
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion
- Supports 3D motion video adaptive, 3D de and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery
- Provides OSD with contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) and aspect ratio size
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input andstereo LPCM analog/digital output
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 Compliant
- Includes universal power supply
- Rack mountable up to three across on universal shelf