SD Video Input Adapter for Switcher and Video Walls
For those who need analog video sources routed to Linx™ switchers and MediaWall® display processors, RGB Spectrum offers the VIA-100 SD Video-to-HDMI converter. The unit can upscale the analog video signal from composite and S-Video sources to an HDMI signal at a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions.
Along with scaling the video, the VIA-100 embeds analog or digital audio into the HDMI stream. The audio can also be converted between analog and digital formats and output as a separate signal.
A built in OSD menu provides easy access to configuration, picture setup, system information, and other advanced options. The VIA-100 is perfect for systems with a limited number of these legacy sources.
- Scales composite or S video to PC resolutions
- Automatically detects connected monitors' native resolution and adjusts the output scaling to match
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion
- Supports 3D motion video adaptive, 3D de and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery
- Provides OSD with contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) and aspect ratio size
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input andstereo LPCM analog/digital output
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 Compliant
- Includes universal power supply
- Rack mountable up to three across on universal shelf
About RGB Spectrum
We design and manufacture video processing, control and display solutions for defense, aerospace, corporate, medical, government, security, education, and industrial applications. Our extensible, secure and powerful video wall processors, multiviewers and AV-over-IP systems are part of visual infrastructure around the world, but most importantly, our products empower you to make better decisions, faster.