RGB Spectrum's Integrated HDBaseT Signal Extension Solution
Integration Made Easy for Any AV Project
RGB Spectrum now offers a complete integration solution for extending signals up to 4K UHD resolution using convenient HDBaseT transmission. The turnkey solution streamlines AV system integration.
The RGB Spectrum components in this new 4K HDBaseT signal distribution system include:
- CAT Linx 2 HDBaseT extenders
- CAT RAK rackmount kit
- PDU 400-12 power distribution unit
These new components are for use with all RGB Spectrum’s products as well as HDBaseT-certified products from other manufacturers.
CAT-Linx 2 HDBaseT Extenders – more info
CAT-Linx™ 2 extenders transmit signals up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz using conventional CAT 5e/6 cable;
- Signal transmission up to 100 meters for HD signals, up to 70 meters for 4K Ultra HD signals
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Integrated Power-over-HDBaseT (PoH)
- IR and serial control of displays and other AV devices
PDU 400-12 12-Channel Power Distribution Unit – more info
The convenient PDU 400-12 400-watt Power Distribution Unit provides 12 channels of 12-VDC power in a rugged, 1RU rack mountable enclosure, allowing system designers and facility managers to simplify power management.
RGB Spectrum's Power Distribution Unit streamlines AV project integration, making it simpler, easier and faster than ever before to power up a variety of devices. Say goodbye to rack cable clutter and wall warts.
The PDU 400-12 is an ideal power distribution solution for all professional AV applications.
- Up to 25W per Channel
- 12-Ports with 12V DC per Port
- 400W Full Load
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Connectors for Zio Encoders/Decoders or CAT-Linx 2 HDBaseT Extenders
- Phoenix Connectors Available for non-RGB Equipment
- Auto-senses and accepts line voltages from 88 to 264 volts AC
- All outputs feature robust overload, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection
CAT RAK Rackmount Kit – more info
The CAT RAK is a 6RU rackmount shelf for up to 12 CAT-Linx 2 units. The PDU 400-12 Power Distribution Unit mounts above or below to provide power directly to all 12 endpoints mounted in the CAT RAK.
- Holds up to 12 CAT-Linx 2 TX or RX units
- Made from sturdy 18-gauge steel
- All components are designed for 24/7 reliability.
RGB Spectrum is a leading designer and manufacturer of leading-edge audio-visual solutions for commercial, government, and military applications. The company offers integrated hardware, software, and control systems to satisfy the most demanding requirements. Its Galileo video display processor is ideal for digital signage, lobby display, conference rooms, boardrooms, emergency operations centers, security operations centers, control rooms, command centers, traffic management facilities, and network operations centers. For more information, visit www.rgb.com.