Video Wall Processors
A Range of Solutions for Multi-Window Video Wall Displays
Video wall processors enable the display of multiple sources across video walls, projector screens, or a display wall. In this era of "big data" generation, the need to visualize disparate sets of data and share information for collaborative analysis makes choosing the right display system crucial.
RGB Spectrum offers three families of video wall display processors, each providing unsurpassed reliability, versatile capabilites, and a host of user-friendly features: GalileoTM, OmniWall® and MediaWall® Display Processors.
Our new IP-enabled Galileo Display Processor is a powerful and economical display wall system designed around a PC-based architecture. This video wall processor combines the benefits of PC-based systems, such as IP inputs and the ability to run applications on video walls, with real-time performance and 24/7 reliability.
The OmniWall Display Processor provides flexible and affordable video wall solutions for applications ranging from digital signage to command centers, control rooms, and other mission critical venues. Supporting multi-screen display and video wall systems of virtually any size and configuration, OmniWall display processors enable the real-time display of graphics and video sources on both video walls and workstation displays.
MediaWall Display Processors work with a range of video display wall devices – from tiles to projectors to video walls. Incorporating a custom-built architecture that dedicates processing resources for each input, this video wall processor enables multi-window video wall displays with superb image clarity and maximum layout flexibility.
Our newest addition, the MediaWall V, is the world’s first true UHD video wall processor, offering up to 4K resolution I/O, single wire connectivity and fully scalable windows.
Click on a link to learn more about our display wall processors:
- IP-enabled, PC-based processor with real-time throughput
- Up to 56 inputs and 56 displays
- 24 inputs; 2 or 4 outputs
- Up to 8 windows for graphics and/or video
- Up to 24 inputs and 8 outputs
- Up to 12 windows for graphics and/or video, plus background channel
- Up to 60 inputs and 12 outputs
- Up to 30 windows for graphics and/or video, plus background channel
- Up to 4K UHD inputs and outputs on a single wire
- Up to 36 inputs, 28 outputs & 64 scalable image windows
- Up to 16/32 inputs and outputs; tiled windows
- Large-scale video walls (100+ displays)