Video Wall Processors
A Range of Solutions for Multi-Window Video Wall Displays
Video wall processors enable the display of multiple sources across an array of monitors or projector screens. RGB Spectrum features three lines of video wall display processors: GalileoTM, OmniWall® and MediaWall® Display Processors.
Our new IP-enabled Galileo Display Processor is a powerful and economical video wall display system designed around a PC-based architecture. This video wall display processor combines the benefits of PC-based systems, such as IP inputs and the ability to run applications natively, with real-time performance and 24/7 reliability.
OmniWall Display Processors provide flexible and affordable video wall solutions for applications ranging from digital signage to command centers, control rooms, and other mission critical venues. Supporting multi-screen video wall display systems of virtually any size and configuration, OmniWall display processors enable the real-time display of full-resolution graphics and video sources.
MediaWall Display Processors work with a range of video display devices – from tiles to projectors to video walls. Incorporating a custom-built architecture that dedicates processing resources for each input, the display processors enable multi-window video wall displays with superb image clarity and maximum layout flexibility.
Click on a link to learn more about our video wall display processors:
- IP-enabled, PC-based processor with real-time throughput
- Up to 56 inputs and 56 displays
- 24 inputs; 2 or 4 outputs
- Up to 8 windows for graphics and/or video
- Up to 24 inputs and 8 outputs
- Up to 12 windows for graphics and/or video, plus background channel
- Up to 60 inputs and 12 outputs
- Up to 30 windows for graphics and/or video, plus background channel
- Up to 16/32 inputs and outputs; tiled windows
- Large-scale video walls (100+ displays)