Video Wall Processors
A Range of Solutions for Multi-Window Video Wall Displays
Video wall processors enable the display of multiple sources across video walls, projector screens, or a display wall. RGB Spectrum features three lines of video wall display processors: GalileoTM, OmniWall® and MediaWall® Display Processors.
Our new IP-enabled Galileo Display Processor is a powerful and economical display wall system designed around a PC-based architecture. This video wall processor combines the benefits of PC-based systems, such as IP inputs and the ability to run applications on video walls, with real-time performance and 24/7 reliability.
OmniWall Display Processors provide flexible and affordable video wall solutions for applications ranging from digital signage to command centers, control rooms, and other mission critical venues. Supporting multi-screen display and video wall systems of virtually any size and configuration, OmniWall display processors enable the real-time display of graphics and video sources on both video walls and workstation displays.
MediaWall Display Processors work with a range of video display wall devices – from tiles to projectors to video walls. Incorporating a custom-built architecture that dedicates processing resources for each input, the video wall processor enables multi-window video wall displays with superb image clarity and maximum layout flexibility.
Click on a link to learn more about our display wall processors:
- IP-enabled, PC-based processor with real-time throughput
- Up to 56 inputs and 56 displays
- 24 inputs; 2 or 4 outputs
- Up to 8 windows for graphics and/or video
- Up to 24 inputs and 8 outputs
- Up to 12 windows for graphics and/or video, plus background channel
- Up to 60 inputs and 12 outputs
- Up to 30 windows for graphics and/or video, plus background channel
- Up to 4K UHD inputs and outputs on a single wire
- Up to 36 inputs, 28 outputs & 64 scalable image windows
- Up to 16/32 inputs and outputs; tiled windows
- Large-scale video walls (100+ displays)