- Detachable Transmit Module with screw-in termination
- Simple "pull-through" conduit installation
- Robust 0.7 inch (17.5 mm) cable plug with pulling eye
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 X 1200
- Fully compliant with DVI 1.0
- All components housed in DVI-D plug
- R,G,B and Clock signals transmitted by optical fibers
- DDC signal and +5VDC power transmitted by copper wire
- Full EDID support via DDC
- Powered at Receive Module
- Low EMI / RFI profile
- Laser eye safety features
- UL plenum rated cable
UNPARALLELED CONVENIENCE IN A UNIQUE PACKAGE
XtendView® InstallEase™ DVI Fiber Optic Cables deliver flawless, noise- free digital connection over distances up to 100 meters (330'). This proprietary design with a detachable endpiece is specifically engineered for threading through conduit and cable troughs, vastly simplifying installation, while the optical fiber format eliminates signal transmission issues associated with copper.
XtendView InstallEase Fiber Optic Cable is the only integrated DVI Fiber Optic cable that can be instantly field terminated. The Transmit Module assembly is simply screwed on to the cable once the cable has been installed. No tools are required.
All optical and electrical components are conveniently housed in the connector shell. Four cores of hard polymer clad fiber carry the picture and synchronizing information. DDC signals are carried over an internal copper wire.
DTV resolutions for 480I, 480p, 720p, 1080I and 1080p are supported. Compatible computer resolutions include VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA, up to 1900x1200 pixels. Full EDID pass through is provided.
XtendView InstallEase incorporates laser eye safety features: The laser is active only when the Transmit Module is connected to an operating graphics adapter and the powered Receive Module.
Coupled with RGB's Linx™ DVI 8x8 Switcher, XtendView Fiber Cables enable a complete end-to-end signal distribution solution. Digital switching plus optical transmission provide peak performance for even the most demanding applications.
- 30 meters
- 50 meters
- 70 meters
- 100 meters