Senior Switch Architect
As the industry's most respected video processing and switching company, RGB Spectrum looks for the world's best and brightest engineers. Come leverage RGB Spectrum's world-class talent and technology and make the impact in next generation video switching that you have always wanted to accomplish, with a team that you can count on.
In this highly visible role, you will be a key architect in our Video Switching organization defining, leading the implementation and bringing to market the industry leading switching architecture of our next generation Control Room devices.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering required with 10+ years of experience in video network system architecture.
- Software experience with strong C/C++ coding skills is essential.
- Experience with at least one of the following protocols and standards: H.264, HDCP, IPV, HDMI, DisplayPort, TDMA, LVDS is required.
- Experience in Architecture model / modeling development and system validation is considered a plus.
- Experience with Layer 2 and/or Layer 3 technologies like Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6 is a strong advantage.
- Ideal candidate has systems background with some chip background (S/W or H/W) in Network Switching and Video Switching industry.
- Good software background to model the system.
If you are interested in one of the positions listed above, please do not telephone.
Please FAX resumes to (510) 814-7026,
e-mail to email@example.com, or mail to:
950 Marina Village Parkway
Alameda, CA 94501